I am 26 years old and have gained both my Certificate 3 and Diploma in Early Childhood and Care.
I have worked in Early Childhood for 4 years and have worked my way up from a lunch cover, to an assistant educator, then into room leader positions.
Throughout previous childcare employments I have gained experience in curriculum planning, training TAFE students, role modelling current policies and procedures, been through Childcare Services Assessment and Rating processes, as well as coordinating with children’s occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologist’s.
My educational and work background has given me the knowledge and abilities so that I can perform any task (within reason) handed to me, and shall seek advice and feedback when required.
I am sure that my resume will give you a greater understanding of my background, and the skill set required to be given this exciting opportunity to work for you and your family!
Share this profile:
Services I Offer
I can also provide the following extra services if required:
- Preparing light meals
- Bottle feeding
- Taking kids on outings
- Changing diapers / nappies
- Help with homework
- Care for twins / multiples
Here is my weekly availability:
I'm also available for the following special circumstances:
- Last minute bookings
- Full weekend care
My base rates are listed below, contact me to discuss rates for your specific requirements.
- Morning: $30 per hour
- Daytime: $30 per hour
- Afternoon: $30 per hour
- Evening: $30 per hour
Child PreferencesI'm comfortable caring for up to 3 children within the following age ranges:
- Babies: (3 - 12 months)
- Toddlers: (1 - 2 years)
- Preschoolers: (3 - 4 years)
I have 5 years of experience working with children.
I'm happy to provide written documentation of my qualifications and credentials:
- First aid training
- First aid training for babies
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Police check
- Drivers license
- Have own car
- Permanent resident
- Covid vaccinated
- Asthma training
- Anaphylaxis training
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (completed)
- Water safety training
- I carry a first aid kit
• Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check Certification (No. a58bbc), Organisation – Certsy Pty Ltd (Gained 06/12/2022) • Working with Children Check (No. 2641309) (exp. 2025) • Diploma in Early Childhood and Care, Organisation - ACCCO (2022) • Cert III in Early Childhood and Care, Organisation - South Metro TAFE (2019) • HLTAID001: Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Organisation – Allen’s Training (exp. 05/05/25) • HLTAID002: Provide basic emergency life support, Organisation – Allen’s Training (exp. 05/05/25) • HLTAID003: Provide first aid, Organisation- Allen’s Training (exp. 05/05/25) • HLTAID004: Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting, Organisation – Allen’s Training (exp. 05/05/25) • HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Organisation - St. John Ambulance (2019) • HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting, Organisation - PARASOL (2018) • SmartMove: General Module; and Health & Community Services Module, Organisation – South Metro TAFE (2019) • Pool Lifeguard Certificate (2016) • Senor First Aid Certificate (2016)
Skills I Have
- Arts and crafts
You can learn more about me by browsing my social accounts:
Member since 8 February 2023
How Kidsit Works
(only 2 Steps)
- Post a job or login to use an existing one
- Contact sitters with your job requirements attached
Kidsit is a Free Service 😊
Already a member? Login